Today, Juli 2nd 2015, at 18.00 the MediaNight is on at the Stuttgart Media University!
About one hundred of innovative and exiting student projects will be presented this semester. This year I supervised eight Master-projects and six Bachelor-projects. Two of the Master and all Bachelor-projects are shown tonight.
If you are interested, visit us and enjoy the spirit of innovation and passion, listen to the band, watch a video or computer animation production, have a drink and a snack and meet nice people.
Here is the list of projects I supervised this semester, that you will find on the MediaNight:
- Coupon App – App for Stuttgart’s new students
- CatchUp-Sports – Find people around to have fun with
- iBeacon App – Get location information within a building
- Fit-Watch – Measure your fitness with a Watch-Only App
- Numis – Search for valuable coins using the Numis App
- CC+Franz – Program you camera slider using an iPad to create stunning slow motion videos
- Spikee Android App – Measure your heart rate variation with an App to test your fitness level
- HdM-App for Windows (Phone) – The famous HdM Guide App is now available on Windows & Windows Phone!
To find out more about the MediaNight look here: MediaNight 2015