The Telematic App-Challenge 2015 was Daimler’s first university competition in the field of the connected car and automotive apps in Germany. It took place in the course of the summer semester 2015 at the universities of Esslingen, Reutlingen and Stuttgart. Eight student teams showed their stunning results at the Mercedes-Event-Center on Wednesday, November 4th.
The finalist projects are:
- Connect the Stars – HS Esslingen Bachelor
- Asses me- HS Esslingen Master
- Community Copilot – HS Esslingen Master
- GeoCache me! – HS Esslingen Bachelor
- Paddy – HdM Stuttgart Master
- BadgeMe – HdM Stuttgart Master
- Vehicle Health Status – HdM Stuttgart Masterthesis
- Connect your family – HS Reutlingen Master
The winners of the competition is (most innovative app):
BadgMe – HdM Stuttgart (Manuel Schwandt, Yannik Wlk, Adrian Föhl, Manuel Kalla, Nico Gerdung, Schmidt Matthias).
The second best app project with only 2 votes less was:
Paddy – HdM Stuttgart (Böttinger Antonia, Burger Philipp, Patrik Jakober, Judith Armbruster, Matthias Hausner.
Both teams were supervised by: Prof. Dr. Ansgar Gerlicher