A video probably from a internal Nokia meeting from this Wednesday has appeared on YouTube.
Nokia presents their first Windows Phone 7 device codenamed “Sea Ray”.
Looks quite good though.
Here a few of Stephen Elop statements on that meeting:
- Nokias first priority is to sustain their business (they have lost great parts of their business to Google and Apple)
- Secondly they need to keep charging hard on the transition (the company needs to transform in order to keep profitable)
- Deliver and launch new products (Symbian Anna, N9, Windows Phone devices, new Series 40 devices, differentiation of devices)
- Continue to change how Nokia works (people working for Nokia need to do things differently and change their attitudes. Goal: inspire the people to deliver great products)
- This is the beginning of a new season at Nokia
We will see, if Nokia manages to achieve these goals. I believe they will and we will get to see many new and innovative Windows Phone 7 devices by the end of this year.